Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What can Sole to Soul offer me as the client?
A1. There are endless opportunities when working with Sole to Soul and here are a few!
· Performance: Having elite entertainment at any given event can be crucial to its success. From the creation of ambiance to energy packed performances, S2S can get your event off to a booming start, draw energy throughout, keep intrigue and attendance high from beginning to end, and create the atmosphere and outcome you desire and that your guests will talk about for years to come!
· Choreography: Whether you’re looking for work with dancers, models, singers, musicians or others, the choreographic talents of S2S are unmatched by any other! S2S offers personalized services for large, elaborate events as well as choreography for individual ventures and groups such as competition, dance, and cheer lines.
· Direction and Production: S2S works on a variety of projects including corporate events, conventions, conferences, and workshops, product launches, fairs and festivals, award ceremonies, celebrity appearances, nightclubs, themed parties, private parties, and beyond. S2S prides itself in its unique and renowned direction and production services with professionalism that is second to none.
· Master classes: S2S offers master classes for studios, workshops, dance lines, and more. Classes are created to challenge, inspire, and excite all who participate!
· One on One: S2S is confident that you will reach your greatest potential with their individually tailored training, guidance, preparation, choreography and rehearsals for performance, competition, pageantry, and more.
* If you didn’t see what you’re looking for above, it doesn’t mean we can’t help you. Contact us anytime to inquire further. We look forward to working with you!
Q2. How do I book Sole to Soul for my next event?
A2. Easy! Contact Kelly Schmidt at #612-719-1631 for answers to all your inquiries, to receive a quote, and to book S2S for your next event!
Q3. How do I become a member?
A3. Artists 16 years of age or older can request the opportunity to rehearse and attend workshops with Sole to Soul simply by contacting Kelly. Being enmeshed with the senior dancers allows new performers to be challenged, grow, and show us what you've got! Artists then audition to perform or participate in various events. Those under the age of 18 must submit written permission to participate in rehearsals and workshops from a legal guardian. Artists must be 18 years of age or older to be hired on as staff and/or to work for and perform with the company.